I went to a local bookstore today that has a third floor dedicated to used books. Wandering around I passed by the Children's section and to my great excitement discovered a book box set of Felicity's books still in the shrink wrap for $15!!! It was mine in a heartbeat. I took off the shrink wrap to see what edition/year they are and I'm guessing they are from 1997 because there are six girls on the back: Felicity, Josefina, Kirsten, Addy, Samantha and Molly. And the spines say Pleasant Company on them.

I am quite happy to own these since I wanted to get Felicity books before they went to the new covers and Felicity books that have Elizabeth as a brunette (since the recoloring of her hair in Felicity's new books is horrible). Nothing will ever replace the 1st editions I has as a kid that I sold at a yard sale in my early teens but this was still super exciting.